Can I get overdraft protection?
Unanticipated expenses or mathematical errors can leave your checking account short in cash. In addition, having a check returned due to insufficient funds is tremendously embarrassing. We have created Overdraft Privilege Pay specifically for Fremont Federal Credit Union checking account members whose accounts are in good standing. There is absolutely no charge for this service unless you use it.
Read about the ways Overdraft Privilege Pay can keep you in good standing with your Fremont Federal Credit Union accounts.
- How do I dispute a charge that appears on my VISA Credit Card or Debit Card?
- What are the charges for a checking account?
- Can I use my debit card outside the United States?
- Does the credit union put a hold on checks?
- Where is Fremont Federal Credit Union located and what are your hours?