Regular Interest Checking
Regular Interest Checking is ideal if you write more than a few checks each month and want the flexibility of maintaining a low minimum balance in your Regular Savings account.
- The minimum opening deposit is $50
- The service charge is $5
- The minimum balance to waive the service charge is by having a $250 daily aggregate total in any Share Deposit Account with Fremont Federal
- Unlimited check writing n Interest paid with a minimum daily balance of $1000
- Free Fremont Federal Credit Union debit card
- Free 24/7 LIVE Member Service Contact Center
- Online Banking with free check copies
- Free unlimited Bill Pay
- An account provides a 1/4% rate discount on direct installment loans with auto-debit from a Fremont Federal Credit Union account
- E-Statements available
Stop by your favorite Fremont Federal Credit Union office or call us at 419-334-4434 in Fremont or 419-849-2570 in Woodville or 419-547-2348 in Clyde or 419-573-6310 in Port Clinton and we'll be glad to go over the features and benefits of our checking accounts. We'll help you choose the one that's right for you and help you switch over.
Click here to open a checking account with FFCU!Go to main navigation