What Is Mobile Banking?
Mobile banking is a convenient way to access and manage your Fremont Federal Credit Union accounts with your smartphone or mobile device. One of the most convenient features of the mobile banking app is the ability to deposit checks into your account using your smartphone.
Fast, free, and secure service for Fremont Federal Credit Union
Easily keep track of your finances everywhere you go:
- View account balances, including the Quick Balance feature
- Use Mobile Deposit to take a picture of a check for deposit to your Fremont FCU account
- Transfer funds between your accounts, or from your account to another member's account.
- Find Fremont FCU locations, shared branching locations, and ATMs close to you
- Touch ID (iOS)/Fingerprint Authentication (Android) available
- Forgot username/password support
- Ability to update your account information
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills for free
- Refer friends to Fremont FCU
- And more
Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Attention Existing Online users, you must Re-Enroll in Mobile Banking!
Fremont Federal Credit Union has updated our online and mobile banking application. All existing members must re-enroll to gain access to the new platform. Recommended web browsers are Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. Please note, members using Internet Explorer will not have the best member experience with our new Online Banking product.
You only need to “re-enroll” once.
Whether you register for online or mobile banking first, you can use the username and password you set up to sign in for the first platform when you sign into the other platform.
Existing mobile members will need to delete their old app and download the new version from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Download our free app to get started: iPhone® | Android™
Please give us a call at 419-334-4434 if you have any questions.
*Standard data rates from your wireless supplier still may apply.Go to main navigation