Home Equity Line of Credit Loan
Home equity lines of credit (or HELOCs) equip you with the ability to make use of the equity in your home that you’ve worked so hard to build. Tap into that equity and utilize it to make those home renovations you’ve been wanting to do or even take care of an unexpected expense that you weren’t prepared to pay.
At Fremont Federal Credit Union, our Home Equity Line of Credit, or aka HELOCs afford you the power and flexibility to borrow as much or as little of your home’s equity. You can apply those funds to whatever expenses you would like, similar to a credit card, but with great, low rates.
Let us help you build your tomorrow by taking advantage of what you have today.
How do I use a Home Equity Line of Credit?
There are 3 ways to access your Home Equity Line of Credit:
- We'll give you checks to write for stuff you need and the money will come from your Home Equity Line.
- You may access the line via our Online Banking to transfer to another account.
- Or you can visit one of our friendly tellers to withdraw from the loan in person.
What can I use this for again?
- Home repairs or improvements
- Debt consolidation
- College funding
- Big wedding
- Once-in-a-lifetime vacation
- Motorcycle, RV, or boat
- Classic car
- Any big purchase where you might need a great rate and possible tax deductibility*
Check out our competitive rates (fixed and variable) and no closing cost Home Equity Line of Credit. HELOCs secured by real estate are available within our field of membership; however, other areas may be considered.
Give us a call at 419-334-4434 in Fremont, 419-849-2570 in Woodville, 419-547-2348 in Clyde, and 419-573-6310 in Port Clinton for more information or to apply.
* Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.
Whatever your home buying needs may be, start by talking with us and examining all the options that are available. You’ll be pleasantly surprised, and in no time, you’ll be saying home sweet home...
Fremont FCU’s current Mortgage Loan Originator roster can be viewed in the following link https://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org by entering Fremont Federal Credit Union's NMLS ID: 328544