What are the charges for a checking account?
Fremont Federal Credit Union offers convenient and flexible checking accounts that are catered to your specific needs and are low or no cost to you! All of our checking accounts have these standard features:
- Minimum opening deposit of $50
- Free unlimited use of Online Banking with free check copies and Mobile Banking
- Free 24/7 LIVE Member Service Call Center
- Free unlimited Bill Pay - no more stamps, no more checks to write, no more hassle
- Unlimited check writing
- Free Fremont Federal Credit Union Visa Debit Card, which can be used in place of a check to make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted. This can also be used to withdraw from ATMs
- Overdraft Privilege Pay - a discretionary service that FFCU may provide for non-sufficient funds occurrences. Members must opt in for this service
- Rate discount of ¼% on direct installment loans with auto-debit from a Fremont Federal Credit Union checking account
- Free notary service
This answer has been viewed 3096 times.
- How do I dispute a charge that appears on my VISA Credit Card or Debit Card?
- Can I get overdraft protection?
- Can I use my debit card outside the United States?
- Does the credit union put a hold on checks?
- Where is Fremont Federal Credit Union located and what are your hours?