Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I get overdraft protection?
- Can I use my debit card outside the United States?
- Do I get charged an ATM fee by Fremont Federal Credit Union?
- Does the credit union put a hold on checks?
- How do I dispute a charge that appears on my VISA Credit Card or Debit Card?
- How long is the hold on deposits into an ATM?
- What are the charges for a checking account?
- What are the daily limits for a VISA check card?
- What is a debit card? What is a check card?
- What is the routing number of the credit union?
- What online/electronic services do you offer?
- What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?
- Who do I contact if my debit/credit card is lost or stolen?
Recently Added Questions
Most Popular Questions
All CategoriesGo to main navigation
- About Fremont Federal Credit Union
- Account Questions
- ATM Questions
- Certificates of Deposit Questions
- Checking Questions
- Debit Card Questions
- Financial Literacy Questions
- General Product and Service Questions
- Home Banking Questions
- Loan and Credit Questions
- Miscellaneous Questions
- Roth IRA Questions
- Security Questions