We're constantly looking for products and services that will make your life easier when it comes to your banking. E-Mail Alerts is a no charge service that allows you to set up reminders on your accounts.
E-Mail Alerts is an addition to our Online Banking and you will see a button at the top of the Online Banking menu bar labeled E-Mail Alerts.
E-Mail Alerts will allow you to set up an automatic message to your e-mail address, cell phone and PDA. This is a great way to stay on top of your finances in today's busy world!
Types of alerts are as follows:
- Deposit balance alert - set an alert when your balance falls below or goes above a certain amount.
- Loan balance alert - an easy way to track your loan balances.
- Loan due date alert - never miss a payment again!
- Past due alert - oops! Hurry in before the grace period is up!
- Loan payment posted alert - take comfort in knowing your payment has posted.
- Certificate maturity alert - never miss that rollover window again.
- Checks cleared alert - helpful with checkbook balancing.
- Insufficient funds alert - know about a bounced check immediately.
- ACH credit/payroll alert - who doesn't love pay day???
- ACH debits alert - keep track of that monthly automatic payment that you always forget to deduct from your checkbook!
- Bill Pay alert - use our Online Bill Pay and set up an
- E-Mail Alert - to tell you when the payment has been sent.
- Monthly statement notification - always review your monthly statement and notify us within 60 days of any discrepancies.
- Online transaction alert - a great security tool to monitor transactions done online.
- Information alert - you'll be the first to know about product updates and Fremont Federal Credit Union promotions.
- Personal alert - never miss that important birthday, anniversary or other special event again! (Order the flowers on-line using your Fremont Federal Credit Union Visa Card!)
So what are you waiting for? E-Mail Alerts is a great new tool available to you to manage your accounts with our credit union. It is also a smart way to monitor your accounts in this age of identity theft. We view E-Mail Alerts as an important piece of our overall Account Security Package.
Sign-up through Online Banking. An activation e-mail message will be sent to your inbox the first time you register for E-Mail Alerts. Type in the code within the activation e-mail to set up your e-mail address within E-Mail Alerts. Once your e-mail address is activated you can begin setting up your alerts!
Ask anyone in Member Service at your favorite branch or call us at 419-334-4434 in Fremont or 419-849-2570 in Woodville and we'll be glad to walk you through and answer any questions.
E-Statements are cool AND they save trees. You'll have your statement long before the statements sent by mail . . . no more waiting to balance your checkbook . . . and you've done something to save our environment.
We can send your monthly or quarterly statement to any e-mail address you provide. You'll receive it much quicker than snail mail and we'll save money on processing and postage. The process is completely secure and requires a password to open the E-Statement. Stop into any of our convenient locations and a friendly Member Service Representative can assist you.Go to main navigation