|Term||Rate As Low As|
|New Vehicle||36 Months||2.75 APR|
|Freedom CD||36 Months||1.00*|
|VISA Platinum Credit Card||9.99 APR|
|*APY: Annual Percentage Yield.|
APR: Annual Percentage Rate.
|More Rates >>|
Fremont Federal Credit Union will once again award $1,000 Scholarships to several high school graduating seniors! Applicants and/or parents/legal guardians must be a member of the Fremont Federal Credit Union, in good standing, since January 1, 2016.
Applications will be available at any Fremont Federal Credit Union office, at area high schools and on our website beginning January 1, 2017. Scholarships will be awarded at our Annual Meeting on May 11, 2017. Contact Angie Chlosta at 419-333-2931 for additional information or questions.
Students will be judged on the following:
1. Applications must be typed.
2. Two letters of recommendation are required; one must come from the school and one from an event/organization/employer (not school related) that the student is involved in.
3. Attach your high school transcript.
4. An interview may be conducted with the Scholarship Committee.
5. Submit the completed applications (Fremont Federal Credit Union and Northwest Chapter of Credit Unions) and all other required letters to:
Fremont Federal Credit Union
315 Croghan Street
Fremont, Oh 43420
The decision of the Scholarship Committee will be final. Students of Employees and Board Members are excluded.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Saturday, April 1, 2017
Looking for a New Auto?
Now is the perfect time to warm up to our great auto loan rates.
2017 Holiday Closings
Monday, January 16 - Martin Luther King, Jr. - Closed
Monday, February 20 - Presidents Day - Closed
Monday, May 29 - Memorial Day - Closed
Tuesday, July 4 - Independence Day - Closed
Monday, September 4 - Labor Day - Closed
Monday, October 9 - Columbus Day - Closed
Friday, November 10 - Veterans Day - Closed
Thursday, November 23 - Thanksgiving Day - Closed
Monday, December 25 - Christmas Day - Closed
User ID =