What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?
If your checks are stolen please call or visit a branch immediately. A Member Services Officer will get the needed information to flag your checks within their range of check of numbers.
This answer has been viewed 2481 times.
- What are the daily limits for a VISA check card?
- Can I get overdraft protection?
- What are the charges for a checking account?
- Does the credit union put a hold on checks?
- What is a debit card? What is a check card?