How long is the hold on deposits into an ATM?
Fremont Federal Credit Union does not accept deposits at our ATM machines but if you make a deposits at a foreign ATM, that financial institution may hold your deposit for 3-5 business days. Make sure you check the ATM for more details.
This answer has been viewed 1810 times.
- How do I dispute a charge that appears on my VISA Credit Card or Debit Card?
- Can I get overdraft protection?
- What are the charges for a checking account?
- Can I use my debit card outside the United States?
- Does the credit union put a hold on checks?