Home Equity Loans
Do you know you may have a tax deductible* way to borrow money at a low rate and use it for any purpose you want? A Home Equity Loan may be the answer.
We'll help you determine the current market value of your home and then compare it to the outstanding principal on your loan. Whatever is left you may be able to borrow against in the form of a Home Equity Loan. We can do a credit line, aka Home Equity Line of Credit, where you will be approved for a certain dollar amount and then you use it as you need it, or we can do a specific dollar amount for a specific amount of time called Home Equity Loan.
How do I use a Home Equity Line of Credit?
There are 3 ways to access your Home Equity Line of Credit:
- We'll give you checks to write for stuff you need and the money will come from your Home Equity Line.
- You may access the line via our Online Banking to transfer to another account.
- Or you can visit one of our friendly tellers to withdraw from the loan in person.
What can I use this for again?
- Home repairs or improvements
- Debt consolidation
- College funding
- Big wedding
- Once-in-a-lifetime vacation
- Motorcycle, RV, or boat
- Classic car
- Any big purchase where you might need a great rate and possible tax deductibility*
Check out our competitive rates (fixed and variable) and no closing cost Home Equity Loans. Loans secured by real estate are available within our field of membership, however, other areas may be considered.
Give us a call at 419-334-4434 in Fremont or 419-849-2570 in Woodville for more information or to apply.
* Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.
Whatever your home buying needs may be, start by talking with us and examining all the options that are available. You’ll be pleasantly surprised and in no time you’ll be saying home sweet home...
Fremont Federal Credit Union: Institution #328544
|Kameron Allicock: #1677345 Kelly Hrupcho: #1034665|
|Douglas Brisendine: #494252||John McDonald: #1743918|
|Tammy Davis: #584662||William Nicholson: #767600|
|Judy Dorsey: #767606||Sarah Richards: #812393|
|Rachel Firstenberger: #767603||Rhonda Snodgrass: #767602|
|Robin Gowitzka: #767624||Alisha Stout: #1674628|
|Ron Grindle: #767599||Frank Weasner: #684294|
|Kim Hill: #767605||Kaitlin Walkowiak: #2043062|