Do I get charged an ATM fee by Fremont Federal Credit Union?
For cash in a hurry, use any of our many convenient automatic teller machine locations. You have access to your checking and savings accounts with your Fremont Federal Credit Union VISA® Check Card or ATM card. For a nominal fee, you can also use your card at any CIRRUS, JEANIE or MONEY STATION/PULSE® network ATM around the world.
And now, we have joined forces with Alliance One. Use your card at any Alliance One ATM and the surcharge fee will be waived. A transaction fee may still be assessed depending on the network used.
- How do I dispute a charge that appears on my VISA Credit Card or Debit Card?
- What are the daily limits for a VISA check card?
- What are the charges for a checking account?
- Can I get overdraft protection?
- What is a debit card? What is a check card?