WELCOME HOME PROGRAM
The Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati (FHLB) sets aside affordable Housing Program Funds to help create homeownership
and one of their offerings is the Welcome Home Program.
Welcome Home Program Funds are grants available only to banks & Credit Unions that are members of the FHLB and choose to
participate in the program. Fremont Federal Credit Union is, once again, pleased to provide this grant opportunity to qualified borrowers.
- Fremont Federal Credit Union will qualify the borrower in accordance with our standard lending guidelines and the 2019 Welcome Home Program guidelines.
- Banks and Credit Unions can begin submitting applications for fund reservations on March 4, 2019.
- Funds are available per household, on a “first come first serve” basis, as we’ve experienced in prior years, funds may only be available for a few weeks.
- Approved funds are in the form of a grant, which requires a five-year retention requirement from the borrower, as identified on the deed.
- Welcome Home has asked participating applicants to allow up to 4 to 6 weeks for review and approval of a fund reservation request.
- Loan closings cannot be scheduled prior to receiving approval of reserved funds from the FHLB
For more information on the Welcome Home Program contact Ron Grindle at 419-333- 2934 or 419-290-3215
Institution NMLS# 328544
Go to main navigation